Personal privacy and security of information are mutual concerns of Mid-Cal Cycle and visitors to the Mid-Cal Cycle' web site.
This Statement explains Mid-Cal Cycle's Internet policies and security measures relating to personal privacy and information security.
The Mid-Cal Cycle may collect and store the following information about you when you visit the www.mid-calcycle.com web site:
the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account); the date and time
you access the site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. Mid-Cal Cycle may use this information to measure
the number of visitors to the different sections of its site. This helps make this site more responsive to its visitors.
Personally identifying information will not be obtained about you when you visit this site unless you choose to provide such
information. If you choose to send e-mail or other personal information over the Internet, you do so voluntarily.
Mid-Cal Cycle will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognize;
- To assist us in evaluating our programs and to continue to improve the quality of your on-line experience;
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
- To companies that perform services for us in connection with your membership, such as data processing and financial transaction processing companies and agencies;
- To affiliated companies and carefully selected third parties for their own use to provide products and services, or other opportunities to you, unless you have instructed us in writing not to do so; and
- In connection with due diligence and audits.
By your use of and connection to our web site, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information maintained by Mid-Cal Cycle is not correct or if for some reason you believe Mid-Cal Cycle has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With respect to photos published on this web site - the photos are the personal property of the photographer/submitter and are displayed on this
web site with the photographer/submitter's permission; the photos may not be copied for re-publication without the explicit permission of the photographer/submitter; contact the webmaster
to obtain permission.